Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Turning mud water into clean water

intoduchion
I did the experiment so that if i'm out and there is not clean water i can do this method.
Inline image 1My goal was to get clean water from mud water.

Equipment
we used mud water paper roles two cups.

method
First we got a plan together and then made it with the stuff we had
i made a cup thing up and then put two paper roles on it and then put the water in it,it came out really good and clean.
Conclusions 
My method worked and i sheared it with my friend and it helped a lot

Link How to get clean water



Image result for water filter system




1 comment:

  1. Breanna

    I really liked that you shared you method with you friend to help out. It was interesting that you only used paper towels as your filter. It would be great if you included a sentence about why you think your method worked.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.