Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Forces project

Aim:
I want to know how many cups we can knock down.

How to make a vortex cannon

Equipment:
Craft knife
Duct tape
paper cups
elastic cord
fog machine
shower curtain
garbage can

Method:
step 1 Get the equipment.
step 2 Cut a hole in the garbage can.

step 3 use the plastic bag.
step  4 Build a tower of cups.

My questions for my work.

1. Yes I did achieved my aim because we worked together.
2. The fog machine did not work so my group built a cup tower and used air instead.
3. the fog machine stopped working. and we did all of our work as a group.
4. we could try and get the fog machine to work.

How I felt about my work: I really like how I did my work I worked very hard on it and i liked it.







Attmept
Size of hit
Number of cups
1
Medium
3
2
large
6
3
small
3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Breanna, I like how you put the picture but, I think you could work on explaining the steps more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.