Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Waking In A Straight Lines

Aim:
I want to find out if we need our sense to walk in a straight line

Hypothesis:
I predict that if you have your senses (sight,smell,taste,touch) then you cant walk in a straight line.

Equipment:
1. Blindfold to stop us from seeing.
2.Cotton wool to stop us from hearing and smelling.
3.Bucket for our head to stop the wind.

Method:
I am going to attempt to walk in 200m straight line to a stake in the ground.

Result- Recount
Firstly I put the cotton wool up my nose and in my ears then putted a blindfold on and finally a bucket over top of my head. Then we had to wait for Mr Stock to blow his wise then I could go.
First I thought I was doing good until I was walking to the gym.

Discussion:
What are some real world examples of not being able to walk in straight lines?
Hint: How can you end up walking in circles when you are lost in the bush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.